The point to understand that once your email and calendar are shifted to Office 365 then you can easily configure the PSU office 365 login on your devices. In this article, you will get to learn the steps by which you can configure the Office 365 PSU on your devices. You need to follow each step carefully to complete the process to configure Office 365 PSU on your operating devices.
How to configure PSU webmail on android devices?
- First of all, open the “Settings” and tap on the “Users & Accounts”.
- After this, you need to tap on “Add accounts” and tap on the “Exchange” option.
- Now, tap on the “Add your email address” and enter your registered credentials.
- You have to tap on the “Manual” setup and enter the information as prompted on-screen
- Just tap on the “Next” option and you will see the “Verifying” process for five seconds.
- Now, tap on the “OK” option on your Remote security administration verification window.
- After this, you need to tap on the “Activate” option to activate this device admin app.
- You will get on-screen confirmation, just tap on the “Next” option and you will see the mail, contacts, calendars, and tasks will be easily enabled.
- Wait for the process to complete.
What are the steps to configure office 365 PSU on iOS devices?
- Firstly, you need to open the “Settings” option.
- Just tap on the “Accounts & Passwords” option.
- Followed by this, you need to click on the “Add account” and then tap on the “Exchange” option.
- You need to enter the office 365 PSU email address along with the description for the account.
- If you are running iOS 11 or some later versions then tap on the “Sign In”
- Now, sign in to the “Web access” and choose what are the apps that you wish to sync.
- In the end, you have to tap on the “Save” option to complete the process.
How to work with PSU webmail with Outlook apps for android apps?
- First of all, you have to download the “Outlook” app from the “Play store”.
- You have to tap on the “Outlook” app and tap on “Click get started”.
- Just tap on the PSU email and tap on the “Add account” option.
- Just perform PSU office 365 login and login to the web access.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
In the end, we just hope that this article has given essential steps to configure office 365 PSU on your devices. However, if you have queries related to the topic then it is recommended to visit Office.com/setup to get instant solutions for your queries.