Office.com/setup – Microsoft Office is client software available for data collection, spreadsheet modelling, analysis, creating, editing, and delivering documentation. Users can easily access it from every significant platform like Android, iOS, Macintosh, and Windows as well. In order to learn more about MS Office, check out www.office.com/setup and know the best possible way to download, install, and activate its premium features with ease.
Guide to Uninstall Microsoft Office
Here are the essential points you will need to follow properly and uninstall the outdated or corrupted MS Office conveniently.
- First and foremost, hover to the Start Menu icon available on the taskbar.
- Then, click on the Search bar.
- Now, type Control Panel into the text area.
- From the following search result, please choose the best match and launch it.
- On the Control Panel page, head over to the Programs.
- After that, navigate to the Programs & Features option.
- Next, a list of installed programs will appear on your screen.
- On the following page, search for the MS Office application.
- Right-click on the best match.
- Then, select the Uninstall option from the menu.
- Finally, go through the remaining onscreen steps to uninstall it completely.
Guide to Install Microsoft Office
Once downloading MS Office via www.office.com/setup finishes, pursue the following steps to install Office on your preferable device effortlessly.
- Launch the Downloads Folder on your operating system.
- Now, search for the MS Office installer package.
- Then, right-click on the best match and proceed.
- Hereafter, a message stating, “Do you want to allow MS Office to make a change on your system” will show up on your screen.
- Hit Next and continue.
- Wait for a few moments until a message shows up, “You are all set! The Office is installed now.”
At last, press on the Close button and exit the window.